Trias Weekly Report (January 11th, 2022 — January 17th, 2022）
1. An article on layer 1, 2 and -1 of blockchain has been published. By reading the article, Triasurers will know more about Trias layer -1 chain and how it excels because of its bold design. Details: https://twitter.com/triaslab/status/1481319318587641861?s=21
1. The preview of Triathon Mystery Boxes has been released. Details: https://twitter.com/triaslab/status/1481319318587641861?s=21
2. An article on the origin of Triathon Mystery Boxes has been published. Details: https://twitter.com/triathonlab/status/1480805351909773315?s=21
3. The feature of Fixed Price has been previewed. Details: https://twitter.com/triathonlab/status/1480489630688768007?s=21
4. The sixth article of Triathon Now!, a series of articles interpreting Triathon, has been published. Read on Delusionist here: https://twitter.com/triathonlab/status/1480528167907762183?s=21
1. The article about blockchain hindrance in large-scale Metaverse applications has been published. It is illustrated in the article that Ethanim is determined to realize large-scale application deployment. Read the article: https://twitter.com/triaslab/status/1482334566463406080?s=21
1. The faucet of Trias-BSC has been optimized.
2. The one-to-one polling requests of different wallet addresses to nodes in different chains have been optimized.
1. The formal environment joint commissioning of Triathon’s background test events has been increased.
2. The function of back-end service has been added to Triathon Auction.
3. The contract of artwork NFT, Fixed Price of NFT and Mistery Boxes have been developed.
4. The contract of forging NFTs in batches has been developed.
5. The NFT part of Battleground has been optimized on Triathon official website.
6. The poly_selling, Loot_selling and artwork_selling of Fixed Price have been developed.
7. The demand for artwork has been added to Mystery Boxes.