Trias Weekly Report (December 21th, 2021 — December 27th, 2021）
1. The recap of the talk between Y.Kitano, CEO of Trias Japan and Dr.Kumadani from GVA Law Office has been published. Details: https://twitter.com/triaslab/status/1473092640078176256?s=21
2. The article on how does Trias protect the privacy of on-chain transaction with Zero-Knowledge proof has been published. Details: https://twitter.com/triaslab/status/1475140172950179846?s=20
3. Trias Christmas event has ended. Winners will be announced in 3 days.
4. The airdrops of how long have you been with Trias and quiz on Trias mainnet have been allocated.
5. The number of addresses holding TRIAS on BSC has increased to 5228 last week. Note: the top 2 holders are all the TRIAS held on Kucoin, which combines all TRIAS trading users into two accounts and serves as the cross-chain bridge for HECO, ERC20 and BEP20.
1.The upcoming CEO AMA on Triathon has been announced. Details: https://twitter.com/TriathonLab/status/1473992545164161025?s=20
2.Triathon Christmas event has been launched. Details: https://twitter.com/TriathonLab/status/1474009619655639046?s=20
3.Triathon token GEON has been listed on CoinMarketCap. Details: https://twitter.com/TriathonLab/status/1474309836464869379?s=20
1. The panic bug which appears when the latest height of the block is inquired has been fixed.
2. The function of preserving public and private keys has been added.
3. The transaction fail panic of commit has been repaired.
4. The block field credit_nodes has been replaced with trust_nodes.
5. The http communication encryption has been added.
6. The function of obtaining ip of the trusted certificate interface from the configuration file has been added.
7. The encrypted communication code has been optimized.
8. The upgrade tool to obtain TM public key list has been added.
9. The function of the command line prompt has been added.
1. A special effect style has been added to Triathon Battleground.
2. The testing framework has been developed and the architecture construction has been completed.
3. The webpage for obtaining testing tokens has been developed.