Greetings from the Trias team! Prior to Thanksgiving Day, we wish you all the best and thank you very much for your support and your company along the way.
It has been seven months since Trias migrated to Binance Smart Chain and we have reached the following milestones within the BSC ecology:
- Over 4,373 TRIAS holders on the BSC chain
- Launched Triathon (https://www.triathon.space), where users have minted over 10000 TriathonLoot NFT ships
- Shared Staking Auction revenue from Trias DSaaS products to the community
- Initiated four Trias Grants regarding voting scheme design, auction design etc.
- Partnered with Dego Finance for NFT mining events, and with SecondLive for NFT blindbox events
To better support Trias ecology and capture users on the Huobi Eco Chain (Heco), Trias has completed the cross-chain deployment and migrated TRIAS to Heco. In the future, Triathon NFT asset and battleground functions will be deployed on Heco, and so will other Trias smart contracts which involve frequent user interactions, such as staking auctions, and mining etc.
So far, Trias has completed the deployment on Ethereum, BSC and Heco. To keep the supply and demand balance among these public chains, we employ the cross-bridge on Kucoin, which acts as a dynamic balance pool among the different chains.
In this cross-chain activity, 1,000,000 TRIAS (10% of the total) has been locked in the cross-chain bridge and issued as HRC20 TRIAS on Heco.
TRIAS Heco contract address:
For the 1,000,000 TRIAS migrated to Heco:
- 985,000 (98.5%) TRIAS will be transferred into the cross-chain bridge on Kucoin to help users swap TRIAS from ERC20 or BEP20 to HRC20
- 15,000(1.5%) TRIAS will be used to provide liquidity to the TRIAS/HUSD trading pool on MDEX.
Details of adding liquidity: https://hecoinfo.com/tx/0xb48febaa4308570b1baec398ab0ff4985a3c9158b2c55159a0d0d7c34036da9f.
To ensure a low price impact, Trias Foundation will provide more liquidity on MDEX in the future accordingly, and users will be encouraged to add liquidity, as well as trade TRIAS on MDEX.
We believe this migration to Heco will bring us a more prosperous community and a larger user base, which will enhance our innovation and development in the web 3 area.
Trias provides blockchain infrastructure solutions for enterprise clients. TRIAS aims to define a new-generation, all-platform-supported public chain system.
Trustworthy and Reliable Intelligent Autonomous Systems make people trust machines.
HECO Chain (Heco) is a decentralized, high-efficiency and energy-saving public chain. It is compatible with smart contracts and supports high-performance transactions. The endogenous token of Heco is HT and it adopts the HPoS consensus mechanism. Heco will continue to improve the efficiency of Ethereum by Layer2, which will supplement and empower the Ethereum ecosystem.